Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Can you believe?

Can you believe that this is how you spell snuffleupagus? I've been pronouncing it wrong all these years! Why didn't anybody say something? To avoid the same shame spiral that I am currently free falling down please click on the following links. Really, you owe it to yourself.

This is the best one. Closely followed by this. I had no idea snuffy was so instrumental in the fight against pedophilia. This is sad but I suppose inevitable. Mr Snuffleupagus' myspace is only really interesting in that it exposes Snuffy as both friends with Richard M. Nixon and as a member of a group called Jack Johnson is a penis.

This is an interesting perspective on snuffleupagus. And by interesting I mean selfish and neurotic.
This probably took more effort then anyone should ever put into a blog but it's all worth it to see Snuffy at Number One.

And if that isn't enough links for you people then I just don't think you'll ever be satisfied. Maybe you just don't want to be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know his first name is Aloysis? Even better, huh.