Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ok, so now I'm kind of bored.

Isn't a blog supposed to do things? Like be funny? Everyone else's blogs are funny. Well, not everyone. Some people's are just fascinating and thought-provoking insights into the human psyche.

Hmm. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe from now on I should give some thought to what I'm putting on my blog instead of just posting for the pure unadulterated thrill of putting shit ON THE INTERNET! I'm drunk with power.

Question: Can I swear on my blog? Maybe should have actually read terms and conditions and not just ticked box in manner of everybody else.

Oh wait, I can make things bold! THIS IS AWESOME!

Okay, if I can figure out how to sign back in to this majigga then maybe I will post something tomorrow as well! I'm sure you are all just wetting yourselves with excitement.

Okay, goodbye new internet friends, wherever you are.