Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ha! I can't believe I have a blog!

This was so easy. It took me like five minutes. And Perez Hilton makes it look so hard. If you don't have a blog you should totally get one. Then you can put your thoughts ON THE INTERNET. LIKE I'M DOING RIGHT NOW. RIIIIIGHT.....NOW!

Okay, so here is the deal with my blog: IT'S A SECRET. So if you've somehow found it (though I can't imagine how because, quite frankly, I don't really understand how blogs work or where they are exactly? Is it cyberspace? Do people still call it that?) then you CAN'T TELL ANYONE. Because as I may have mentioned: IT'S A SECRET. Ok? No telling anyone, deal? Deal. Done.

I haven't yet decided what unmentionably awful fate will be visited upon those who break this sacred secret pact we've just made but rest assured it will probably be both unmentionable and awful.

Ok, that's it.

No comments: